Looking for best water purifiers in India? If yes then you are at the right place. This article will help you make your decision on which one to buy.
It’s no secret that fresh air is important for our physical well-being and essential in improving our brain function.
Ever since we were little, we’ve always been encouraged to step outside and do one thing get a breath of fresh air.
However, due to the constant air pollution and degradation, clean air may seem like a mirage. Even the cleanest environments can still harbor visible and invisible pollutants that are detrimental to your health. this is why air purifiers are so important.
These appliances use internal fans to suck in the air in a room and redirect it through a series of filters to get rid of harmful airborne particles.
The purified air is then recirculated back into the room, repeatedly leaving your environment sanitized. But not all air purifiers are born equal. Some come with varied filtering abilities, room coverages, noise levels, and maintenance levels.
As such, it’s important to consider all of these factors before you invest in an air purification system. Keep reading as we bring you the top five best air purifiers to help keep dust debris and other harmful allergenic material out of your lungs.
Whether you need an air purifier for residential or commercial purposes, we’ll give you the best models currently available in the market.
If you want to find the best prices and get more information about the products mentioned in this article, we’ve included the ‘buy now’ buttons, let’s start.
- Best Air Purifiers in India – Best To Buy
- Best Air Purifiers Comparison Chart In 2020
- Best Air Purifiers in India Reviews
- Frequenty Asked Questions
- Final Verdict
Best Air Purifiers in India – Best To Buy
- Best Overall: Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier
- Best Compact Design: Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower WiFi-Enabled Air Purifier
- Best Built Quality: Mi Air Purifier 2C with True HEPA Filter
- Best Performance: Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier
- Best Value For Money: Philips High-Efficiency Air Purifier
Best Air Purifiers Comparison Chart In 2020
Best Air Purifiers in India Reviews
Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier
With professional-grade sensing performance, the Philips Air Purifier Series 1000 automatically monitors and purifies the air. Ideal for bedrooms, with quiet NightSense auto-mode.
Night sensing mode is a new technology especially designed for your bedroom. Be reassured of constant air quality monitoring and clean air delivery while you sleep. It is quiet as whisper to help you and your family sleep better.
Here are Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier worth mentioning features:
- VitaShield IPS: Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Pro Filter has a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 270 m3/hr. It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02um. Also, it filters out harmful gases such as formaldehyde and TVOC.
- Filter HEPA Series 1: The extra thick NanoProtect HEPA is designed for superior purification efficiency and lifetime against airborne particles.
- Auto-Purification Mode: Indoor PM2.5 levels can increase far above local guidelines because of outdoor pollution or daily activities like cooking, cleaning, etc. The smart air sensor can detect PM2.5 levels and boost the air purifier’s speed to deal with the pollution.
- Night Sensing Mode: Night sensing mode is developed especially for your bedroom; The air purifier rapidly prepares your bedroom air for sleep and constantly monitors your bedroom air quality, delivering clean air while you sleep. The dimmed and/or switched off lights and the low sound help you and your family sleep better.
- Healthy Air Protect: The healthy air protects alert lets you know promptly when it is time to replace the filter. If the filter is not replaced promptly, the appliance stops functioning – to avoid ineffective purification. So you are assured of healthier air always.
- Child Lock: Child lock prevents unintended changes in settings.
- Real-Time Air Quality Feedback: The color ring on the dashboard provides a clear view of air quality by 4-step color, ranging from blue to red.
- High-quality performance.
- Safety features available.
- Excellent for people with asthma.
- Useful for small rooms.
- The carbon filter cannot be cleaned with water.
Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower WiFi-Enabled Air Purifier
Best Compact Design
The Dyson Pure Cool Link air purifier automatically removes 99.95% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns. Dyson purifiers powerfully project and circulate purified air throughout the room with Air Multiplier™ technology.
The 360 degree, vacuum-sealed Glass HEPA filter removes indoor air pollutants while a second layer of tris-coated activated carbon captures household odors and potentially harmful toxins. Intelligent purification automatically monitors, reacts and purifies – then reports the air quality data to your Dyson link app, so you can remotely control your environment. Easy filter change with notification on app when the filter needs replacement.
A look at its features-
- Intelligent Purification: Automatically removes 99.95% of allergens & pollutants as small as PM 0.1 (0.1 microns) including dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, pet dander, VOCs, and other harmful gases/odors.
- Air Multiplier technology: An oscillation feature to powerfully project and circulate purified air throughout the room.
- Engineered to project and circulate purified air across LARGE spaces. Dual functionality with fan features along with air purification.
- 360° Glass HEPA Filter with Tris-coated Activated Carbon.
- Air Multiplier Technology for powerful air projection.
- The oscillation feature helps circulate purified air throughout the room.
- Certified by Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Good value for money.
- Excellent for highly polluted areas.
- HEPA filter technology.
- Easy to install.
- Priced a little bit on the higher side.
The advanced Dual filtration technology effectively traps most airborne pollutants. The primary filter takes on large particles while the True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of microscopic allergens down to 0.3 microns in size.
A brief description of its features-
- True HEPA Filter with a filtration efficiency of 99.97 percent for particle size up to 0.3 microns
- 360 Degree Air Intake for efficient filtration
- Best in class CADR of 350 m3/h
- Effective Coverage Area of up to 452 Sqft
- Real-time air quality indicator
- DIY (Do It Yourself) Filter change
- One button control for easy operation
- Auto mode
- Warranty: 1-year warranty from date of purchase on the main device (excluding filter)
- Power: 29 watts
- Changing filters is easy.
- Highly efficient.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Excellent CADR.
- No night mode features.
Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier
Dyson Pure Cool air purifiers have a unique algorithm that processes the input from three on-board sensors – diagnosing and reporting air quality metrics in real-time.
Sensors – Humidity and temperature sensor constantly monitors the relative humidity and temperature in the room. Particles sensor uses laser measurement for constant particulate concentration analysis.
A brief introduction to its features are as follows:-
- Senses & Displays Pollutants in Real Time: Automatically detects and reports air quality levels in real-time on PM 2.5, PM 10, VOC, and NO2. Also displays overall AQI and 24-hour AQI graph on the screen.
- 360° Vacuum-sealed Glass HEPA & Activated Carbon Filters: The fully-sealed filter system combines a Tris-impregnated activated carbon filter to remove gases/VOCs/odors and a Glass HEPA filter that captures up to 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.
- Projects Powerful Airflow: Only Dyson purifiers have Air Multiplier technology that delivers over 290 liters per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow – circulating purified air throughout the whole room properly.
- Customizable Oscillation up to 350°: Adjustable oscillation angles – 45°, 90°, to 350°, to help project purified air around the whole room. Personalized angle feature using Dyson Link App.
- Intelligent Reporting with Dyson Link App: Automatically senses, captures, and projects – then reports to your Dyson Link App in real-time. Easy to pair and connect with Wi-fi and Bluetooth enabled capability.
- Night-time Mode: Monitors and purifies using its quietest settings, with a dimmed display.
- Draught-free Diffused Mode: Purifies without powerful projection by diffusing the airflow through side vents.
- Air Purifier with Powerful Blade-less Fan: Purifies all year round. Cools you in summer as required with the blade-less fan.
- Quick and Easy Filter Changing: Low maintenance, easily changeable filters. With built-in notification (on LCD and App) when they require replacing.
- Remote Control: Curved and magnetized to store neatly on top of the machine.
- Ideal for 550 to 600 square feet rooms.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatibility.
- Rotating air vents.
- The price is a bit high.
Philips High-Efficiency Air Purifier
Best Value For Money
The Philips Air Purifier has 3 automatic purification settings: a General mode, an extra-sensitive Allergen mode, and an extra-powerful bacteria and virus mode. You can choose your preferred mode to personalize and optimize your purification.
Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Filter has a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 344 m3/hr. It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 20nm, effectively reduce harmful gases such as formaldehyde, TVOC and odor. Removes up to 99.9% bacteria and virus.
Here are it’s amazing features –
- Healthy Air Protect: The filter lifetime is accurately calculated based on the indoor pollution level, airflow, and operation time. The healthy air protects alert lets you know promptly when it is time to replace the filter. If the filter is not replaced promptly, the appliance stops functioning -to avoid ineffective purification. So you are assured of healthier air always.
- Low Noise: When in silent mode, the purifier turns down its fan speed and noise level to allow a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Smart Light Control: Both AQI and the light on the UI can be dimmed and/or turned off to avoid light disturbance for consumers.
- VitaShield IPS technology: Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Filter has a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 344 m3/hr*. It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 20nm, effectively reduce harmful gases such as formaldehyde, TVOC, and odor. Removes up to 99.9% of bacteria.
- Aerodynamic Design: Aerodynamic architecture boosts efficient airflow.
- Bacteria & Virus Mode: Bacteria & Virus particles are the ones seldom detected by air sensors. Hence the most effective way to reduce these particles is to significantly boost the airflow and increase the air exchange per hour. This mode boosts the Airflow, then the high-quality HEPA filter in the Purifier effectively captures the bacteria and virus by 99.9%, ensuring cleaner air output.
- AeraSense Technology: AeraSense is a sensor that accurately identifies fine particles that are even smaller than PM2.5. It then processes this information to ensure that the purifier’s settings are at the ideal level for current air conditions, and for continuous re-assurance.
- Allergen Mode: The Allergen Mode includes a special event-detection algorithm from AeraSense – a professional-grade sensor that can detect daily events such as shaking pillow or a vacuum cleaner passing by. After accurately detecting these events, the purifier will automatically give an extra boost to airflow to instantly reduce the risk level of allergens to a minimum.
- Ozone-free filter.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Traps bacteria and virus up to 99.9%
- Not ideal for multiple rooms.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Which air purifier is best?
Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier is the top in our list of best air purifiers in India.
Which air purifier is best for Asthma?
Philips High-Efficiency Air Purifier is the best for asthma which is at the number five in our article.
Where should air purifiers placed?
Ari purifiers should be placed near the entrance door of the house.
Should I sleep with air purifier On?
Yes! It is always good idea to keep the air purifier at all time as it comes with auto ON and OFF feature which will turn it off automatically if required.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Washing Machines In India
We hope you found this list helpful.
If you found an effective air purifying machine that fits your lifestyle and falls within your budget, click the links or ‘buy now’ buttons to catch it at a discounted price. We’re always looking forward to seeing your suggestions and comments.
So if there’s a product you have in mind that you’d like to see our review, comment down below, and our research team will be happy to review it for you.